Friday, May 06, 2005

 

Unabated but Debatable...

My misery continues unabated, but at least I've finally decided what I intend to do with the rest of my life. It's a radical change and I've just taken the first big step.

Meanwhile, three of my better stories are (or will be) available online here:

http://annatambour.net/RhysHughes1.htm

I'm a sucker for this romantic kind of stuff. Which reminds me: two of my 'Mermaid Variation' stories have just been accepted by Pete Crowther of PS Publishing for a future issue of his POSTSCRIPTS anthology. Apparently I'm going to make the cover again! Yippee! Pete Crowther is a good editor and his publishing firm is a rare beast -- it pays good rates in advance. Not to mention the quality of the production of the material he issues. Contrast that with the publisher of my PERCOLATED STARS novel. I've been waiting more than three years for payment for that...

Money is something much on my mind lately. India is still calling me but now my sweetpea has run off with another man, I'm less sure about the wisdom of going now. Plus I need more money (for reasons I won't go into here)... I've got a part time job at the local college but there aren't enough hours. I think I might be working two festivals in the summer though: Wychwood and The Glade. More on that when I know more myself!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]