Wednesday, August 24, 2005

 

Sacked!

I have been sacked from my job. I am both annoyed and elated. No more boring work in bad conditions with bad people, no more cycling in the rain every day, no more disruptive shifts. These are all good things. But I need to earn money somehow, so I guess looking for another job will now become a priority!

At least I can now return to writing with a vengeance! And reading. And cooking. And doing all sorts of things that I've had to put on hold for the past two months...

Comments:
Sacky Rhys! Sacky Rhys!

This would be of interest to you:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbc7/flash/p45.swf?t=Rhys+Hughes

You'll need sound to get the most out of it.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]