Saturday, September 10, 2005

 

HP Lovecraft Sauce

I have just sold another short story collection to a publisher... This one is a retrospective of my 'horror' work between 1992 and 2003 and features many of the most terrible tales I've ever written.. Naturally I leave it to the reader to judge which kind of terrible I mean...

The collection in question is entitled AT THE MOLEHILLS OF MADNESS as a sort of ironic nod to Mr Lovecraft himself. The stories contained in the book were not directly inspired by the long faced Bard of Blasphemous Behemoths but there are some parallels between Lovecraft's work and mine, chiefly the grumpy misanthropy and neurotic frustration...

This book will be my darkest creation so far... I believe that one of the stories has one of the most offensive titles in the history of short story writing, so offensive that I blush to reproduce it here... So I won't...

In the meanwhile here's a new (inoffensive) online story that has absolutely nothing to do with Lovecraft:

http://www.ookami.co.uk/html/anton_arctic.html

Travel fund = £1399

Next pipedream: unfeasibly long sponsored bicycle ride...

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]