Sunday, November 06, 2005

 

Portugal Tomorrow

I'm off to Portugal tomorrow! Yippee! I am going to leave behind the abysmal Welsh weather and a city full of the friends of ex-girlfriends who think I'm a bit weird. It feels like having a heavy burden -- a sack of damp coal, perhaps, or an unconscious sheep -- removed from my shoulders. Today I have been packing. I'm going to travel light, so I'm only taking one small knapsack. Already it is half full of books. Curses! How am I going to fit in my clothes, shoes and portable sundial?

After Portugal I will probably move onto Spain. After Spain I may briefly go to Morocco. I want to go further -- money will determine how far I get. I would love to spend the winter somewhere warm. What are the chances of me getting as far south as the Tropic of Cancer???

Comments:
It´s not fair! I can´t stop sobbing......
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]