Wednesday, August 09, 2006

 

Dingle Dangle!


This is the tent I used to go camping in the west of Ireland with my girlfriend last week.
It rained quite a lot and the tent was leaky!
But we survived!
I have been told off for complaining too much about bad weather. The person who told me off is the ineffable Huw Rees, drummer in a thousand and one bands, most of them Welsh, some of them Irish.
I have written several stories featuring Huw Rees and several reviewers have mistakenly believed that he is my own alter ego (Huw Rees = Rhys Hughes).
He's not.

Comments:
What a smart tent. Very well pegged sir.
 
That tent looks like you made it out of a bin liner, Rhys....
 
That tent looks vaguely familiar, reminds me of my old rubberised sheet protecting my mattress, (got a new, heavy duty one now).

You been rummaging in the dustbins again, Rhys?

I'm sure I recognise those stains...
 
Oooh rude! Do you mean a green bin liner, one of those ones used for recycling? I never rummage in dustbins -- or very infrequently!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]