Friday, March 02, 2007

 

Occasional Nostalgic Interlude (1)



Until a few days ago I had lots of photographs of girlfriends with whom I was miserable, but none of my lovely little Lowri, who made me genuinely happy. Now I have one and the balance has been somewhat restored. It is almost two years since we moved out of our house in Cwmdonkin Terrace* and in that time a lot of things have happened. But we are good friends again and always will be. Apart from being utterly lovely, she made the best guacamole in the world. She was my favourite girlfriend and is now my favourite ex. My forthcoming Greek book is dedicated to her, partly because she is part Greek, only 1/8th though, evenly distributed...

* Near the house of the overrated Dylan Thomas.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]