Monday, January 14, 2008

 

Africa on Thursday

I believe that I am flying to Gambia on Thursday. I prefer not to tempt fate by stating that I am definitely going. I'm still a little superstitious in that regard. I try not to count my chickens. Talking about chickens, the latest online edition of this magazine features my story 'A Real Nowhere Man'. I rarely submit work to online publishers but over the years various stories of mine have accumulated in various places on the internet. An incomplete list of links can be found here...

I hope there will be sun in Africa. And nice beaches. And peanuts. Gambia is a long thin country. That makes it more difficult to get lost. Perhaps.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]