Sunday, January 29, 2012

 

The Tellmenow Isitsöornot, 2nd Edition


I've just put up the second edition of The Tellmenow Isitsöornot ebook at Smashwords. I've removed seven stories that also appeared in one of my other ebooks (Flash in the Pantheon) and replaced them with seven stories that haven't been published anywhere before. One of these new stories was written in 1993 but left in a box for 18 years before I rediscovered it.

I've also included a code at the very end of this second edition that will allow you to obtain Rhysop's Fables (which is also now available at Smashwords) for free... Both books are still 'pending approval' by the Smashwords editors, therefore I'm reluctant to plug them properly until they are passed. I'm fairly sure I made no formatting errors in either text, but you never know. Any weird formatting, please let me know and I'll fix it pronto.

I've been informed that a reader who purchases any edition of an ebook from Smashwords can download any subsequent edition without paying anything. So if you have already bought The Tellmenow Isitsöornot, you should be able to download the second edition for free; and this in turn will give you access to Rhysop's Fables for free. If you try this but have problems getting the second edition for free, please let me know. Email me at: rhysaurus@yahoo.co.uk

Also feel free to email me if you've already bought The Tellmenow Isitsöornot from Smashwords but bought Rhysop's Fables from Amazon. I'll arrange some way of letting you have a future ebook (don't know which one yet) for free. It's not right that readers should miss out! That's the golden rule that all authors should heed: TREAT YOUR READERS PROPERLY!!

Fables usually feature animals and Rhysop's Fables is no exception to this rule. That explains the miniature painting of the owl (title: 'The Moonwatcher') that I used to illustrate this blog post. It's a creation of Adele Whittle and if you like it, you can view more of her artworks on her new blogsite. Thanks!

Comments:
Just to let you know it all worked perfectly. Downloaded new version, went back to Smashwords and added Fables to basket, entered code, updated basket, and there it was ready for download.
 
Great! Delighted it worked! Hope you enjoy!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]