Monday, September 17, 2012

 

Auction is Over!


The charity auction connected with my new novel is now over. Many thanks to everyone who made a bid and raised $584. I'm delighted with this figure! I will now do my best to give each of the six chosen gladiators the most entertaining scene I can devise... But even though the auction is finished, you can still get involved, either by pre-ordering the book and appearing as a spectator in the stadium during the fights, or by appearing in a 'deleted scene' that you can slot into the book at the relevant page. More details about all this are on the publisher's website and I'll talk about it here in future blogs too. Thanks again!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]