Friday, March 08, 2013

 

Available at Swansea Library


I did something desperate recently and ordered two of my own books from my local library. I picked the first one up a week ago and the second one yesterday.

Swansea Central is one of the largest lending libraries in the UK but it didn't have any of my books on its shelves. So I'm ordering as many as I can to get them into the system. In other words, they will be available come Hell or High Water; but you might have to ask for them...

The first two to turn up were Nowhere Near Milk Wood and The Truth Spinner. So if you live in Swansea and want to to read my fiction without having to pay for it, you now know where to go and what to do...

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]