Wednesday, June 05, 2013

 

Hunting Tories


Why wear a shirt on your torso when you can wear it on your head as a turban instead? This morning I went out with my pet to hunt Tories... The desert winds sang softly, the waters of the oases sparkled like similes... My pet is a trained miniature dragon. A trained miniature dragon is like a falcon with the solitary difference that it's not at all like a falcon... Nonetheless, hunting Tories is a noble pursuit. Some people fear that overhunting will lead to extinction but I really don't think there's any danger of that...

As for other sports, I have got back into climbing, cycling, swimming, etc. The weather has finally been good enough to permit such a lifestyle. I am very grateful to the sun for this! In my next blog entry (or the next but one) I will attempt to create a list of all the possible books of mine that may be published in the near future. I have sold a lot of work recently and if all goes to plan I should be having many books published in the next two or three years. We'll see. In the meantime, why not try hunting some Tories yourself?

Comments:
The Tories have the money but we have the numbers, we just need the motivation
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]