Tuesday, September 30, 2014

 

Captains Stupendous Book Signing


I went to London on Saturday for the launch of my new novel Captains Stupendous. The launch took place at the Forbidden Planet bookstore, which is larger than I seem to remember it, and also in a different location. Clearly the business has expanded.

The novel is available from Amazon too and other online bookstores.

After the signing we went to a pub around the corner. It was nice to meet my publisher for the first time. Then I went to Madame Tussauds. It's the first time I have been there since I was about 9 years old. It was good fun.

My next booklaunch is in Ireland on October 7th. I am hoping to make an adventure of getting there and travel to Limerick by bicycle, but this depends on the weather. I should know how feasible this will be in a couple of days from now...

Comments:
The Bone Banana
"He informed them that the bulges were tumours."
I think this chapter will go down in the history of genetic engineering literature. At time inspiring the reader, at others demeaning the reader, and ending with a curt challenge to the reader, if not the whole world. Think Frankenstein, think Schoenberg.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]