Thursday, February 05, 2015

 

Dancing with my Muse


I have lots of writing news, but in the meantime it's important for anyone who considers themselves an author to spend time dancing with their muse. Here I am dancing with mine, the glorious Amira. She is as beautiful as always, but I look like something that lives in the forest. I can't help but think of Cocteau's La Belle et la Bête. Ah well! Even a yeti must have fun at times...

Valentine's Day is coming up soon, so I will take this opportunity to plug my Bottled Love Story novelette again. It's about a woman named Amira and her adventures in this world and in another; and candidly it's one of the best things I have ever written, if not the best. It only exists as a realbook because the formatting (of the pictures and typographical tricks) was too tricky to turn it into an ebook; but if you want a PDF of the text then let me know and I will email you one.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]